In order to be a recognized condominium owner’s association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Gulf Horizons Condominium Association, Inc. (Gulf Horizons) can be found on this page.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Gulf Horizons is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Gulf Horizons are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Declarations (The document is large so please be patient!)
- Rules & Regulations
- Declaration Amendment 1970
- Declaration Amendment 1982
- Declaration Amendment 1987 #1
- Declaration Amendment 1987 #2 (Rental/Lease)
- Declaration Amendment 1992
- Declaration Amendment 1993
- Declaration Amendment 1995
- Declaration Amendment 2002
- Declaration Amendment 2015 (No Smoking)
This section contains other laws and ordinances which Gulf Horizons must abide by.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.